Monday, January 10, 2011

Update on the Move

Jason did not ask for work off so my father is re-arranging his schedule to drive up with me. I still have not heard about the orders though if they do not come through I will be very upset because I was not able to register for classes or search for a job yet. Norwich feels (and fairly) that if I have the slot, getting the orders should be all but inevitable so if I did register I would risk loosing my money. Apparently they don't know the Army Reserves because it is apparently not all but inevitable. As for work, I can't apply for a job with the side note that I might or might not be gone for over 2 months right after starting; a detail I cannot leave out and retain the protection of the UCMJ, thus being promptly fired. Its T-minus 12 days that I would fly out for one of the most challenging re-class courses around and I still have not idea.

On the bright side, Brenda really likes her new home. She enjoys downstairs (her terrirory), outside, and upstairs (the other cat's territory). She most enjoys flaunting her presence to annoy the smaller and dumber of the Deatherage's cats.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you anything she doesn't see upstairs as "the other cat's territory"

    ReplyDelete